21 Great Quotes to Inspire Motivation
We ask ourselves an essential question every day: What’s the best way to motivate myself and maintain that drive?
Those who are capable of dominating the art of motivation have great opportunities such as making their dreams and their heart’s desires come true.
Behind every success story there’s always a person who has integrated and understood the nature of the process of motivation. Thanks to this motivation, the person acquires a special advantage when it comes to producing results in their day to day life.
Allow me to share with you a big secret: the essence of motivation can be found in the word itself.
Motivation consists of simply having a motive to begin and take action. With no other complications. When you have a motive that’s important and powerful enough for your soul, favorable things and situations start to happen.
In the hopes of providing you with a vital and incredible tool so you can maintain your motivation and enjoy the life you’ve always dreamed of, today I’ll share with you 21 phrases that will motivate you to always keep moving forward.
1. “Never give up trying to be what you truly want to be. Where there is love and inspiration, nothing can go wrong.” – Ella Fitzgerald
2. “I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life in three words: Keep moving forward.” – Robert Frost
3. “I believe a lot in luck. And I’ve come to notice that, the harder I work, the more luck I have.” – Thomas Jefferson
5. “The difference between winning and losing is usually not giving up.” -Walt Disney
6. “Never throw in the towel. Use it to wipe off your forehead and keep moving forward.”
7. “Follow your dreams, work hard, practice and persevere.” – Sasha Cohen
8. “Even the darkest of nights ends with a sunrise.” -Victor Hugo
9. “Our biggest glory doesn’t consist in never having fallen, but rather in having gotten back up after each fall.” – Confucius
10. “The only place in which “success” comes before “work” is the dictionary.” –Vincent Lombardi
11. “The secret to succeeding is starting.” -Mark Twain
12. “It’s hard to fail, but it’s even worse to never have tried to succeed.” -Theodore Roosevelt
13. “It always seems impossible until you achieve it.” – Nelson Mandela
14. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
15. “You may not like your circumstances, but they don’t need to stay the same if you think of a goal and fight to achieve it.” – James Allen
16. “You don’t succeed by bragging about your triumphs, but rather by overcoming your failures.” – Orison Swett Marden
17. “I’ll go anywhere as long as it’s forward.” – Dr. Livingstone
18. “Listen to your inner voice and keep moving forward, even when others tell you you can’t.” – Mary Lou Cook
19. “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
20. “Face your journey with bravery. Don’t be afraid of the criticism of others. And, above all, don’t let yourself be paralyzed by your own criticism.” – Paulo Coelho
21. “Never complain about the environment or the ones who surround you. There are some people around you that knew how to overcome. The circumstances are good or bad based on the will and strength of your heart.“