33 of the Best Positive Thoughts
Today, I invite you to read 33 of the best positive thoughts that can be found in our collective human culture, from the minds of some of the most important figures in the history of humanity.
If we keep them in mind and try to integrate them in the way we live , we will take a great step in our personal growth.
This list consists of short thoughts that can easily be remembered and brought into our life’s philosophy, which will facilitate a growth in your self-esteem and motivation in your everyday life:
- “A child who reads will be an adult who thinks. An adult who reads is a child who imagines.” –Anonymous.
- “From cradle to grave is a school: so, what you call problems are lessons.” – Facundo Cabral.
- “Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away.” – Hitch (2005).
- “Change your focus, from making money to serving more people. Serving more people makes the money come in.” – Robert Kiyosaki.
- “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” – Oscar Wilde.
- I am as I am and you are as you are. Let’s build a world where I can be, and not have to cease being me, where you can be, and not have to cease being you, and where neither I nor you will force another to be like either me or you.
- “Never a night has overcome the dawn, and never a problem has conquered hope.” – Bern Williams.
- “Each of us, with discipline and effort, has the capacity to control his thoughts and his actions. This is part of the process of developing spiritual, physical, and emotional maturity.” – Gordon B. Hinckley.
- “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” – Albus Dumbledore.
- “Fairy tales are more than true — not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.” – Gilberth Keith Chesterton.
- “If you don’t climb the mountain, you will never be able to enjoy the view.” – Pablo Neruda.
- “And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.” – The Beatles
- “When you really love someone, you are able to do anything to protect them and make them happy, whatever the situation.” – Anonymous.
- If sometimes you feel yourself little, useless, offended and depressed, always remember that you were once the fastest and most victorious sperm in your group.
- “Don’t live to make your presence known, but to make your absence felt.” – Bob Marley.
- “Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose.” – Steve Jobs.
- “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.” – Vivian Greene.
- “Defeat is a state of mind; no one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality.” – Bruce Lee.
- Learn from those who love you, teach those who criticize you, free those who hate you, and take care of those who admire you…
- Break the bonds that hurt you and don’t harm the bonds that make you strong.
- Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne.
- Sadness doesn’t cry, it overcomes.
- “A happy person never strives to have more; they fully enjoy what they have in quality, not quantity.” – Bernabé Tierno.
- “Successful people develop positive daily habits that help them to grow and learn.” – John Maxwell.
- “Eternity is in our hands. Live in such a way that when you go, part of you stays in those who had the fortune of knowing you.” – Anonymous.
- Don’t count the days, make the days count.
- “Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value: the rest will come naturally.” – Albert Einstein
- “If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.” – Haruki Murakami.
- The cost of education is paid only once. The price of ignorance is paid your whole life.
- “True ignorance is not the absence of knowledge, but the refusal to acquire it.” – Karl Popper.
- “Everyone has the capacity to change themselves.” – Albert Ellis.
- “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” – Albert Einstein.
- “There is a driving force more powerful than steam, electricity and atomic energy: the will.” – Albert Einstein.