Seven Benefits of Decaffeinated Coffee For Your Brain
It’s scientifically proven that the popular saying “You are what you eat” is 100% true. For that reason, we like to keep ourselves up-to-date about which healthy, nutritious and satisfying products are within our reach.
Today we’re discussing the benefits of decaffeinated coffee. Many people prefer it to regular coffee, because they like the drink, but can’t tolerate the amount of caffeine loaded inside a single cup of black coffee.
It’s important to note that there many wonderful nutrients in decaffeinated coffee, among them:
- Vitamin B3: helps to remove toxic substances from the body generated by stress.
- Vitamin B2: prevents headaches, cataracts and cancer, improves acne, hair, skin, and the immune system.
- Potassium: helps to maintain good blood pressure and prevents heart problems.
- Magnesium: in small doses, assists in keeping our bodies adequately balanced.
- Iron: assists in the renewal of blood cells and the proper function of our circulatory system.
- Calcium: helps with hypertension, premenstrual syndrome, and is essential in the formation of bones and teeth.
- Phosphorus: improves our memory by properly maintaining the functions of our brains.
These are the seven most prominent health benefits of decaffeinated coffee:
- Helps to prevent aging, providing the body with energy, including at a cerebral level.
- Reduces and helps us maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- Prevents blood clots and improves blood circulation.
- Helps to treat nerve-related issues, insomnia and anxiety.
- Prevents diseases such as rheumatism, arthritis and diabetes, reducing the risk of developing type-2 diabetes.
- Prevents degenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and other diseases caused by cognitive impairment.
- If you enjoy it, it’s bound to be a source of happiness, and will be one of those small, yet great, moments of your day.
Now that you know all of these different beneficial properties for your health, it’s very important to clarify and emphasize one thing: the recommended dose for you to enjoy the benefits of decaffeinated coffee is between one and two cups of per day.
The great thing about this product is that it retains the aroma and the taste of natural coffee. So you’re able to enjoy the same drink, and benefit from a wide array of properties.
It’s also very important to be aware that “decaf” keeps all the properties of its natural origin, and is mainly used for health purposes. In short, both decaf and natural coffee, when consumed in moderation, help to prevent disease and improve our health.
Though it’s a beverage that, like most things in life, must be consumed in moderation, now you know a new wealth of information that will help you enjoy it even more!